It's been ages since I've posted on this blog. I have left you all in absolute abandon. Be assured however I am very well in my adventures. I have met many knights along the way as well. I must admit Deku never worked out as one might predict but that doesn't mean I didn't find some fondness in another people. Although this is a post meant to tell you one important thing. I'm not a princess, I'm not a dragon, I'm the knight of my own lustrous fairy tale.
I don't know when I decided it, but perhaps that's what makes it so special. I don't need to be rescued and I don't need to hang out in a tower to find some destined prince or princess. I mean I can find my own damn horse well and good on my own. That isn't to say I've sworn off being a damsel at all, but I am a damsel who can take care of herself. I have to say I have had one whirlwind of a few years since I last even talked about paper shields and swords for pencils.
I can't say I have had to much improvement but I have a fellow knight hanging by my side to keep me straight. I also have a princess, but I'm fairly certain he wouldn't appreciate me referring to him as a princess but to keep the analogy accurate he's my princess. He isn't officially anything yet but I find myself hoping that perhaps this will be the opportunity I've been waiting for oh so long.
Hell, maybe I'll even keep you guys posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment